Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with a heritage dating back over 100 years. Inspiring travel worldwide, Samsonite enables global travellers to cover miles, create memories and enjoy every second of their trip with revolutionary travel solutions. Preserving the brand’s longstanding history of breakthroughs in research and development, Samsonite has embedded its place at the forefront of the travel world with a number of industry firsts. Showing commitment to innovation, the unique hard side collections made with the revolutionary Curv® material and the soft side ranges created with Advanced Hybrid Technology™ (AHT) join a wide spectrum of business, casual and personal accessory products in upholding Samsonite’s position as a market leader and trendsetter. Remembering past triumphs but always looking forward by identifying trends and the continuing evolution of global traveller’s needs, Samsonite maintains a worldwide vision that continues to enable travellers to travel further, with ever lighter, stronger and more innovative products at his side.
With Samsonite by your side, nothing should stop you from chasing destinies, discovering new horizons and exploring the world beyond your imagination.
Cosmolite, our first mainstream collection made with the revolutionary CURV®* technology is now made better than ever. Keeping its overall iconic fashion look, an impressive weight reduction of 18% on the Spinner 75 reference size has been achieved reaching an amazing 2.8 kg. In parallel its iconic look has been reinforced with new detailing, on lock, wheels, nametag, pull- & carry handles and zipper-protection. Made in Europe
• Made with Curv material, enabling a strong but still extremely light suitcase – with the updated version of Cosmolite we reach a new low weight of 1.8 for Spinner 55/20 and 2.8 for Spinner
• Curv material is unique to Samsonite in the luggage world.
• Patented shell forming process, allowing less material for more strength.
• Unique design, inspired by nature.
• Functional interior: lowered cross ribbons, side pocket and a mesh divider.
• Recessed three-digit TSA lock for secure travel to the USA.
• Spinner 55/20 fits strict cabin regulations (55x40x20 cm).
• Already 1.7 million units sold worldwide.