simplehuman revolutionized the housewares industry in 2000 with the first stainless steel butterfly step can. With the mission to create "tools for efficient living" simplehuman continues to lead the industry with its new line of sensor trash cans, award-winning sensor-activated soap pumps, stainless steel step cans and storage and organization products. The company has won more than two dozen design awards and its products are sold throughout the world at fine specialty retailers.
Steel frame dishrack
You wash, I'll dry: Our dishracks have an innovative drainage system that keeps water flowing into the sink, not onto the countertop.
- easy to clean: utensil holder and wire frame are top-rack dishwasher safe; clean all other parts with warm, soapy water
- all's quiet on the countertop: hide dishes and wires behind the smooth, quiet lines of our steel frame
- swivel spout: spout pivots to drain water directly into the sink
- adjustable tines: flip up the supports to hold small plates, or leave them flat for larger items like pots and pans
- fingerprint-proof: resists smudges to keep stainless steel shiny
- extendable drip tray: pulls out below the cup holders to catch drips
- flip-out cup holders: flip out when needed and flip up neatly out of the way when not in use
- natural bamboo knife block: gentle on sharp blades
- flatware caddy: separate compartments keep utensils neat and organized
- coated steel wire: soft, coated steel wire protects your dishes against chips and scratches
- Sizes and dimensions: 21.4 x 15 x 8.5 (W.D.H.)
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- More info